The Urban Design Award is announced annually by the FA CTU in Prague with the main partner of the Association for Urbanism and Spatial Planning of the Czech Republic. The competition is open to all full-time students of the co-organizing universities (except for the diploma project) from Visegrad 4 countries. The competition proposals are evaluated by an international jury composed mainly of architects and urban planning experts working outside the academic environment. The competition works are thus confronted with the practice in the field of urbanism and spatial planning. The partners of the competition are national associations of urban planners (AUUP ČR, MUT, TUP, ZUUPS).
First call application DEADLINE: 9th April
1. Semester, year, and bachelor's projects can be entered in the competition, registered as an urban project in the academic year 26-2020/21. It is not possible to register master's degree projects.
2. After the application form is sent, you will not be able to make any changes
3. While filling out the application, you will, inter alia, need:
4. The statement of the design supervisor can be added to the printed form by hand.
5. Required items are marked *.
Drag or upload up to 5 images
Drag or upload PDF file
After sending, the completed application will be saved as a pdf printable file. Have the printed document signed by your supervisor and sent by e-mail
After the application form is sent, you will not be able to make any changes
By submitting the form, I agree to the processing of
the competition rules.